Hanover Hospital will be hosting the next Lean Healthcare Consortia meeting scheduled for Thursday, November 2nd, starting at 8:30 am.
Please see tentative topics and agenda below.
- Bringing ED soiled and clean utility areas into JCAHO compliance: A Kata Across Departments- Alison Brennan (Kata Coach), Dawn Olsen (Director CSS), Tara Slagle (Manager ED), Lisa Docimo (Clinical Leader ED)
- Central Sterile Processing: Reducing work in progress at the end of shifts- Dawn Olson (Director CSS), CSS team
- Increasing Hand Hygiene through GoJO and staff engagement in the Med Surge Areas- Terri Ring (Manager PCU), Jen Hansen (Clinical Leader PCU)
- Standardizing I&O measurement across Med Surg Areas- E4 Unit Council
- Laboratory: Eliminating unnecessary specimen labels by standardizing processes- John Samuel, Tracy McCartney, Monica Salisbury (Lab Supervisors)
- Improving Storage Areas in the Cath Lab- tentative to project completion- Jess Clauser (CV Tech/education coordinator), Julie Bankert (Kata coach)
0830-0900- Breakfast and Networking
0900-0915- Welcome to Hanover
0915-1000- Bringing ED Soiled and Clean Utility Areas into JCAHO compliance: A kata Across Departments
1015-1200-Presentations (20 min each )
1200-1300- Lunch and round robin discussion of current projects and the latest & greatest of what your organization has going on
1300-1330- Discuss upcoming lean consortia “Summit”- Sara and Luann
1330-1400- Optional: Tour of Med Surg area for anyone wanting to see the GoJo monitoring screen
If you have any questions, please contact Luann Garland at 717-316-2191 or Garlandl@HanoverHospital.org